Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Balcony Happenings

Last year we had a tiny balcony garden.  This year we're giving it a whirl again.  It's our only personal bit of green here in the city, so it's a must for this nature-missing pair.

I guess I should clarify and say, JASON is giving it a whirl again.  I am the killer of all things green.  Luckily I'm better at keeping our child alive ;)

This year we have zucchini...
















































Look at that detail.  Wow, I know I've mentioned it before here on the blog, but really...details of God's creation never cease to amaze me.  The small, the tiny, that make up this big world.  Amazing, quite simply.

And we have peppers...



































That's it for this year, but I can't wait to enjoy the fruit of Jason's hard labor! :)

And while I was out snapping these pics, this storm was a-brewing...




















WHERE IS THE SUN!?!? I mean it is JUNE.  I bet you wouldn't believe me if I told you I saw a lady in a winter coat yesterday, right? I wouldn't believe it either...but it's true.  Promise.

I guess in the meantime I'll happily take pictures of our nearest green plants.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...