Monday, January 7, 2013

Stepping Back in Time...Part 1

Let's step back in time to the end of last year...

I'm just now getting around to posting our Christmas pictures.  We surprised our families in the states (well, except for the three/four that had to know about it ahead of time for planning purposes).  While we were there I didn't post at all because I solely wanted to soak up the moments together.  Then we came back to Bratislava and had some friends visit, and again, I just wanted to enjoy quality time.

So, here we go...back to real life...and posting ;)

This is going to mostly be pictures, with some wordage, but they say pictures are worth 1,000 words, right?

(I should mention that I let family members take most of the photos while we were there...I was soaking it all up, remember?! ;)  And these are just the Hickory photos.  Durham ones to come soon!)





















Not sure why her shirt is wet, but I really love that little face for some reason.




That is one seriously amazing face.  Seriously and amazingly cute.


He was great at making her laugh (though she was caught here just after a laugh, I suppose)!

Love that one above.



"Are you really taking my picture AGAIN!?" haha.


She got a really fun tunnel for Christmas and had a blast in it.




Everyone is looking at the camera...success!!

We also got to see some sweet friends while we were in Hickory which was so great.  Most of them were quick visits, but so valued.  We tried to get a photo with each of them (except for Cait and Bradley...booo).












































So thankful to have had the opportunities to see family and friends.  It was a great Christmas, indeed.  Up next, our stay in Durham!

3 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love that tunnel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! glad y'all got to spend time with family and friends! and love baby # 2's name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SOOOOOOO good seeing you all and meeting Elise! I love the pictures of Elise in the tunnel, she looks like she really enjoys it, and I bet it packed up very well (always a plus)!

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...