Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wanna Gander a Guess?

So we want to announce the name we've chosen for our second sweet baby girl...but we need your help!



We want to make a little game out of this.  Here's how it'll work.  Below there are two columns of names:  First Name and Middle Name.  There are four names in each column.  One of the names from each column is the correct name we've chosen.  So choose one name from the First Name column and one from the Middle Name column, then leave us your name combo in the comments section and we'll see if anyone is close to guessing the correct name!

Fun, huh!?  (at least we think so ;)

Now, some of you out there already know the name we've chosen, so if you're one of those, don't guess, ok?  Thanks!

First Name

Leila
Emma
Nora
Myra

Middle Name

Joy
Elizabeth
Ann
Rose

There you have it!  We'll share the name we've chosen soon, but in the meantime, get to guessing and thanks for having fun with us!


14 comments:

  1. Leila Joy...(but it was hard not to pick Nora). Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Emma Rose! Allie McClure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila Rose...from Angela

    Myra Joy...from James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie votes for Leila Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leila Joy, but my second guess is Nora as well. All really pretty names!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh how fun!! My guess is Nora Rose :) All are great choices tho so I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh how fun!! My guess is Nora Rose :) All are great choices tho so I can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the names but I'm guessing Emma Rose ----Cindy Ferrell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun blog post idea. I might borrow it. :-) It also made me smile to see that we have very similar thoughts for names for our baby girls.

    My guess is Nora Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...